Air Plant Care Suggestions
- Air Plants are simplistic and thrive in filtered light with good airflow.
- Once or twice a week, mist or dunk your Air Plants until they are thoroughly wet (More often in dryer and warmer climates).
- “Soaking” Air Plants for 20-30 minutes once a month is suggested.
- Gently shake off excess water. (Do not let water pool in Air Plant’s base. Dry upside down if necessary.)
- Place in an area with good airflow for a few hours before placing back into their planters.
- IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO MIST OR PLACE WET PLANTS INTO WOODEN HOLDERS.
Cutting & Serving Board Suggestions
- Wash with dish soap and water after each use
- Allow to air dry
- Apply Mineral Oil (ex. Howards Cutting Board Oil) when board appears dull.
- Using a clean towel, coat all sides and edges with oil
- Allow board to absorb oil – overnight is best
- Use baking soda and water to remove strong odors
- If board becomes rough – use 120 grit sandpaper and lightly sand smooth. Wipe off excess dust and apply a coat of Mineral oil.
- THINGS TO AVOID
- Do not put board in dishwasher
- Never Soak board in water
- Avoid Excess heat
- Do not use food based oils – Mineral Oil is recommended